Sunday, September 02, 2007

Ramblin Man

Well it looks as if I will end up spending a lot of the rest of this year on the road.

I am writing this blog update from England. I will be here for the rest of the week (with a quick pop over to Ireland for a day).

Then I am home for 3 days before Bonnie an I had off to Bodrum (Turkey) for our friend's - Iain & Ruth - wedding. You can see more about the wedding and Turkey on their wedding page.

I will be back home from Turkey for one day before I leave to go to Cannes (France) for a trade show.

From there I am back home for a few before traveling to Virginia for another wedding -Bonnie's cousin Scott and his delightful fiance.

After that there are the Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays, both of which I am afraid, are going to be overshadowed by work.
I will let you know more about those dates as they get closer.

Check back in a couple of weeks for photos from Turkey!
Lord I was born a ranblin Man
Just Trying to make a livin an doin the best I can
So when it's time for leaving, I hope you understand
That I was born a ramblin man

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boooyyy are you going to have FF points...you should use them to come play on the boat at Christmas/New Years w/us and teach us how to sail the eastern Caribbean. :-)