Sunday, March 11, 2007

A Traveling Jones

First let me say that I know it has been a long time since I have made an update to the blog. My fault to be sure, but I the new job has had me running like you would not believe. Out of the 8 or 9 weeks that I have had this job, I have spent at least 6 weeks traveling. This will slow down soon.

Meanwhile I am able to visit with Bonnie each night while I was on the road via my SightSpeed account so I did not get to lonely for her. I just call her in the video phone from my computer, not quite as good as being at home, but one does what one can. I am really missing the family and all my friends, San Diego is a long way from home.

By the way, Bonnie landed her dream job at San Diego State University. She starts on Thursday, and we are both very excited about it.

In other news, we took the Volkswagen (2003 Passat) in to get an oil change and they wanted another $1,000 for repairs. We had gotten rather sick of pumping money into that car, so we are now the proud new owners of a 2007 Honda Accord.

More news as it happens, I promise to update regularly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So what is her dream job? Inquiring minds want to know. :-) Miss y'all.