Monday, July 10, 2006

Thanks Ya'll

It is good to have friends.

My brother went into the hospital in New Orleans and gave us all a bit of a scare; he is doing better now by the way. I called my buddies Kevin and Becky (pictured here), who are both in the medical business, to find out more about the hospital. They got in touch with another friend Jo Seger. Long story made short, before you know it my brother got a personal visit from Grant Walker, one of the vice presidents at Ochsner Hospital. Grant went on to write a nice email with a status update on my brother along a promise to make sure he has everything he needs.

Having a relative in the hospital is a scary thing. Having friends like Jo, Becky and Kevin make it a lot less scary…thanks ya’ll!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey George!
Thanks for including me in your blog announcement.
What's up with Rusty? Hope he's out and recovering.
Love the pic of you and Bonnie. You really do look the same.
Life is good here in Perry,Florida.
I'm envious of you two. Wish I didn't have such deep roots in this small town..I'm ready to retire from the state & travel!

Anonymous said...

Damn I'm cute!