Saturday, July 08, 2006

A Day At The Freemont Festival





I like to think that I am a pretty well rounded guy. But I was tickled to see that there are still things that I have never imagined. I spent the day the Solstice Day Celebration in a funky little suburb of Seattle called Freemont.



The parade was the highlight of the festival and I got to see the much discussed NAKED BICYLE RIDERS. Most were painted in very clever ways,

A few just took the opportunity to get neckid.



It was a fun day

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Guys,

Well I must admit that of all the strange things I have seen the nekid bike riders may take the cake.

I'm still not sure what a blog is but I am interested in finding out.

It might be just the avenue I havge been searching for for the build diary I want to post for the FV rebuild.

Send me info.

Pop

Layne and Grant said...

G:
I love it - thank you for including me. We are off to Hawaii for 3 months - some good tales should come from that one. As always, I'll keep you in my loop.
xoLaynee

Anonymous said...

Geo...are you sure the red nake cowboy really isn't you, ummm? I wonder.

Anonymous said...

well this really reminds me of a couple of Sydney parades! I also really appreciated the bose writeup - how cool, and we were totally impressed wtih your old system! take care!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo. I love these, except for the guy with the pink snake that's bigger than he is. That's a bit scary!

Love you,

Les

Anonymous said...

Spoiled rich fucker.