Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A New Toy

Well after six months of living in Southern California with only one car, Bonnie and I finally broke down this past weekend and bought a second car. The best part is that it was for me! I don't know what lucky start I was sleeping under, but I got to hit the Bose store two weeks ago and the Saturn dealer this past weekend.

We are now the proud owner of a 2007 Saturn Sky Redline. It is a Chili Pepper red, extremely fast two seater sports coupe. No storage at all, but that is why we have the Honda Accord.

So now Bonnie and I are both happy, she has a car to drive to work and run errands afterwords, and I have a sporty new convertible!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done, George...but now you, again, have the second best looking vehicle on the road...first it was the red truck and now it is the convertible...the Sky is almost as cute as the T-bird! :-)